ROYAL FAMILY
Headlines from the Royal family: Meghan Markle’s series torn apart in 5-word takedown by Netflix insider … See more details below.

Headlines from the Royal family: Meghan Markle’s series torn apart in 5-word takedown by Netflix insider … See more details below.
Meghan Markle’s show has reeportedly worried some people working at Netflix. The show “With Love, Meghan”, which aired last week, has failed to gain the same impressive viewer numbers as the Netflix series Harry and Meghan, released in 2022, according to MailOnline. A Netflix insider has reportedly told the outlet: “It’s not a runaway success.”
It has also been reported that negative reviews have concerned Netflix employees, with the new season not a sign that the duchess’ Netflix contract has not been renewed. The insider told MailOnline: “I know they filmed the shows back-to-back so in theory there is no second season it’s like with lots of Netflix shows it is already in the bag at the same time as the first one. What this does is allow edits to be made to the show from feedback from press and Netflix viewers.
It’s clever and cost effective. So no the overall contract hasn’t been renewed yet. Netflix bosses are all worried now because they have invested a lot in the product line. They don’t know when and how to roll it all out.”Meghan Markle may be using her social media to “remain in control of the narrative” after the release of her Netflix show “With Love, Meghan” last week.
Since the show aired on March 4, the Duchess of Sussex, 43, has suffered plenty of criticism, including from her own estranged father.
However, the mum-of-two has been sharing only the positive feedback she has received since the show’s launch on her Instagram.
This includes posts from fans which show them trying to recreate Meghan’s food creations at home. PR and social media expert Caitlin Jardine at Ellis Digital told GB News that Meghan could be doing this to “remain in control of the narrative” around the show, which has already been renewed for a second season.